As you can probably read on the picture, it's about "how one man," named Robert Hanssen, "betrayed the security of a nation." He made an awful lot of money spying for the Soviet Union, and it's incredible how he was able to do it - and not get caught. I don't claim to be a movie critic in any sense of the word, but I would recommend the movie if you find yourself with nothing to do on a weekend night. It's interesting and definitely a lot better than the array of movies that have come out lately...
*Disclaimer: Tyler doesn't recommend this movie because "even though it's based on a true story, as a movie, it's not that exciting. While in real life the story was probably amazing, translating it to a movie and keeping it 'real' didn't have a high enough excitment level."
4 comments:
I agree with you Christine, I liked it. I thought it was really interesting how he was able to spy for the soviet union. Blah Ty!!! :)
So, me and Mark looked up Robert Hanssen on Wikipedia when we got back. Man this guy was insane. Though in his picture he didn't look quite as scary as the actor who played him. Apparently it didn't say this in the movie but Hanssen was accused two times of being the one who was the spy and both times the claims were disregarded. And for two years a different man had to live with the blame over his head though he was not the guilty one. I couldn't even believe that they would be so stupid to have two allegations against this guy and still blame someone else for it. I also liked the movie and think that though maybe not action packed it was definitely interesting and attention grabbing.
So me and Mark rented a movie last night that was kinda cute. It was pretty funny too. Tyler may not like it but if you are wanting to pass some alone time away you should rent Sidny White. Mark liked it, but he is generally pretty accepting of most movies(though he may not say that out loud). :)
I liked the movie too, I'm with you Christine!
ok and I'm bad and changed my blog address, sorry to complicate things. It's now houseofharding.blogspot.com
Hey can you also change my blog address in the link on our Hygiene blog? thanks!
Post a Comment