Here are some pictures Karen took yesterday.
Waiting around for Kevin's flight to get in (it was twenty minutes late). His flight started in Jacksonville, Florida, went to Cincinnati, Ohio, and then came to SLC. He had to get up at like 1:00 in the morning Florida time to make it home!
More waiting: Nate, Tyler, and Matt. Sorry that your eyes are closed, Tyler.
Here he comes! He's the one on the left with his hand on the rail.
Picture with mom. (I don't know what they are looking at. Maybe Karen was slow taking the picture.) :P
Picture with dad.
The family all together again...this time with the addition of Tyler! :)
3 comments:
So great to have our missionaries return. I know what you mean that it seems like they never left, but oh when he's (or she) is gone you miss them like crazy. He's a skinny young man.
i am so happy for your family
That is so fun! I think family events are some of the best. Had Kevin met Tyler? (That's a little weird to say!)
Post a Comment