Happy New Year!
With the new year comes New Year's resolutions, and I must admit - I have quite the list. One of my resolutions is a product of the girls at the office. They all set a goal to run 150 miles by the end of March, so I'm going to join in on the "fun." Now I know that's not very many miles for you running enthusiasts out there, but it will be quite the feat for me. I'll keep an update of my current total miles on the side of my blog.
The great part about this challenge is that it goes along perfectly with the Jeffs' Biggest Loser Challenge that I'm participating in. Word among the Jeffs family grapevine is that we're going on a cruise in December (destination TBA), so it's a perfect excuse to get into shape!
I hope you all had a safe and exciting New Years. Maybe I'll get Tyler to sit down with me and we'll do a "look back" at 2008 like many of you have done!
:)
2 comments:
oooo- sounds fun! Are you going to run outdoors in the cold??
Christine, I am so impressed! I'd love to start running again, but I'm such a baby about doing it in the winter...maybe when the ice melts? :)
Post a Comment