While I was on my cruise (more on that later), my dental hygiene clinical board exam results came in the mail. As soon as I set foot in California, I called Tyler so he could open it. (Apparently the envelope was relatively see-through, so Tyler knew the results before I even called him.)
I PASSED!
And, not only did I pass, I got 100%...
I almost didn't believe Tyler when he told me that. I asked him a few times, just to make sure. 100%? Me? Too good to be true.
But it was. I saw the success memo myself when I got home on Friday. Wahoo!
So, to recap (I mean, com'on...I spent two years of my life and well over $20,000 to become a hygienist - I'm a little excited and relieved):
I passed my written boards with a 94% (10% higher than the national average).
I passed my local anesthesia written and practical tests (they don't give you scores for those).
I passed the dental hygiene clinical exam with a 100%.
Rock on!
:)
7 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting that you passed with flying colors!
Congrats Ween! thats so exciting and way awesome that you got a 100%... i bet you studied your little heart out... you always do... so about 18 years of school, 18 years of studying your guts out... you deserve it! you go girl... see you saturday hopefully!
woo hoo! i wish the nerb would send my results! can't wait to find out! congrats on your high scores!
That's so exciting! Congrats!! I hope I follow in your footsteps!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! You are such a smart cookie. I hope you and Tyler go out and celebrate!!
Wow 100%!!! Great job! That is so impressive!
Yes, pinching your pennies!!! Love it and you will too. It takes a little while to get used to the website, but you'll get it.
Post a Comment