i was ready for christmas back in july, i kid you not.
until thanksgiving, i tried to down-play my excitement over christmas, since most people get annoyed with anything christmas before thanksgiving. i don't understand why, though, because i think christmas is "the most wonderful time of the year." there is such a spirit of caring, love, peace, joy, families, etc. who doesn't want that?
so now that thanksgiving has passed...bring on christmas!
tyler and i started our christmas season off by going to fish lake with some of his family to cut down a christmas tree. it was really fun. here are some pictures!
i hope all of you enjoy your christmas season! :)
2 comments:
The only word to describe Tyler in that last picture: Strapping.
What a cute tree. I've been listening to Christmas music for the past month, so I guess I am ready too; however, I am not quite ready for the tree yet.
Post a Comment