"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church." - president gordon b. hinckley -
Friday, February 19, 2010
sinking
one of the presenters at the UDA convention used this commercial in her presentation. i thought it was pretty good.
Hey Christine. It would be 60 dollars for the color and cut together. I wont charge you anymore for having longer hair. Some people do but I usually don't so don't worry about that.
2 comments:
Hey Christine. It would be 60 dollars for the color and cut together. I wont charge you anymore for having longer hair. Some people do but I usually don't so don't worry about that.
Hilarious! Sounds like me and David!
Post a Comment