"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Saturday, May 14, 2011

ticked off

pardon the post title, but what in the heck happened to my last post? it's GONE! no where to be found. thanks, blogger.

2 comments:

Karen and Todd said...

Blogger was down for a while and they had to temporarily remove some posts to get it working again. It'll come back, hopefully!

Sami and Mark said...

I noticed that! I have read other peoples blogs who were complaining about the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's actually still in my google reader though. If it doesn't come back I can email you the post or something and you can put it back up or something :)