Christine's out on a twin-less hoo-rah and has yet again left me to post. I'll save you from my ranting and make this a quick post. A few month ago we got an IP camera to use as a baby monitor. An IP camera is a camera that is wirelessly connected to the internet and allows us to view the kids in their bedroom. We can also move the camera via an interface to see different areas of their room. One really cool thing about the camera is that it has an infrared capability that allows us to see in there at night.
Sheesh! and I said I was going to spare you from my rantings. Anyway, to make a long story short while I was on the train this morning to work I took a peek in on my kids and this is how I found Austin.
In case you can't tell he's sitting up, with eyes open, when he's supposed to be laying down, with eyes closed.

No comments:
Post a Comment