"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

kix

i don't know what it is about my kids and food, but the fun never ends.

i particularly like how reagan tries to put the kix in her toes and how austin puts the kix back just to dump them out again. :)


3 comments:

Karen and Todd said...

LOL! You're a good Mom for letting them play with them. I probably would have just cleaned them up!

Karen and Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

I'm so proud of you! That you laugh and keep record of your sweet little babies. I wonder how you'll do in your new home :):)