"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church." - president gordon b. hinckley -
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Boggled
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add music to my blogs. Can someone help me out? :) I'm sure it's very simple - I just can't find how to do it!
Go to my blog and look at my music, at the bottom of the page. Then hit create playlist and it will get you going. Beware of pop-ups, I got snagged the first time
2 comments:
Go to my blog and look at my music, at the bottom of the page. Then hit create playlist and it will get you going. Beware of pop-ups, I got snagged the first time
I was going to say, Leslie and Andrea can help.
Post a Comment