...is the day that my brother, Kevin, comes home from his mission! I can't believe that he's already in his last five months as a missionary. Time sure does go by quickly, doesn't it. A lot has changed since he's left. I (nearly) finished my degree at BYU and started the dental hygiene program at UVSC. My parents moved from California to Utah. I got married! Karen graduated from high school and is going to college. And lots of other things - too many to name.
So instead of flying home to the Sacramento airport, Kevin gets to fly "home" to the SLC airport. I'm excited that he's coming home so soon.
(I don't have a picture of him as a missionary, but I don't have any pictures of him on this computer, either. I'll be sure to post some when I get the internet back at home!)
1 comment:
That is so awesome you know the date now!! He will be surprised to come home to a new home!!
Post a Comment