Tyler and I almost have the internet again! I can't believe how long we've gone with out internet in our household. I'm actually somewhat surprised we HAVE made it this long. But at last we shall have it again! Comcast is supposed to come this week (Bill pending) so hopefully by week end we can get some real posts up with some pictures!
P.S. It's really interesting to go through the different phases of internet withdrawal. At first it's a huge thing to deal with, then it turns out to be an okay thing, and then you're just plain used to not having the internet and you're okay with it.
4 comments:
I've had to go without it for a while and it stinks!!
Hi. So I just was looking at pictures of your wedding and for a minute I thought your dress was the same as the one I am considering from Allyse's! I had to pull up a picture and then find a good picture of you so I could compare them. And it turns out it's not the same (which makes sense because the biggest thing I was wondering was how you could have not noticed when you looked at the pictures I posted on my blog!) but it is very similar. Where did you get it? Also, I don't think I can get that one now because you look much better in it than I do. :)
i hate mugs. what a dumb idea. but i think the temple dress idea is a very good one and i am leaning toward it. also i am very glad you like that dress so much! i don't think i realized that anyone had great opinions on it because i wasn't paying much attention to it myself, but apparently jennie also really liked it. yay for people to point these things out to me.
I probably wont know if it is a boy or girl for another 7 weeks. Though at this stage the babies genitals have presented themselves they are so small there is no way to tell what they are. So generally they wait til you are about 20 weeks along. So I am thirteen almost 14 weeks right now. So I have just a little bit to go. But I am way excited to know.
So that is nice that you guys are finally getting the internet. We will have to chat more now. Keep me updated on school and stuff. Well hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment