"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally

I am so incredibly happy to report that I'm writing this blog from at home! Tyler and I have the internet now, and it's been wonderful - when it works. For some reason, the wireless connection on this computer isn't very good, so it's hit and miss with the internet, but Tyler and I are hoping that a new computer will fix that problem. Either that or we'll have to somehow get a really long cable (56 ft - Tyler measured) and connect our computer to the router in our bedroom (which is two rooms away). Maybe a combination of both will result in lightning-speed internet? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of what Tyler's been doing to keep himself busy. In this picture here, Tyler is trying to set up the tent we got for Christmas (from Grandma and Grandpa Jeffs) in our living room. Looks pretty good.


And in this next one, we have Tyler building his workbench in our basement. He's actually almost done with it, but I haven't taken any pictures of it recently. We'll have to post some when he's all done.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I bet that is so nice to have the internet again!!!!

Sami and Mark said...

Congrats on the internet!! I wish we had a basement to build stuff in. That would make my life so much easier. Oh well.

Denise said...

I am so impressed with Tyler wanting to build something.

Miri said...

i love the tent in the living room. are you planning on camping out in there, or is he just practicing? :)

Miri said...

p.s. have you seen the music video for that my chem song you have posted? it's amazing and disturbing. they're playing to a crowd of teenagers that, halfway through the song, attacks the stage and starts destroying their stuff. i love it.