"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -
- president gordon b. hinckley -
Saturday, February 9, 2008
REAL LSAT blues
This is Tyler again. You all know how I feel about blogging, so you must also know that it is for nothing short of a social injustice that I am here. I must express my disappointment in the blogging community. In her last post Christine mentioned how busy TYLER was and how tired TYLER was and how TYLER is gone all the time. Yet through all this, all posts and comments were directed to Christine, and her need for a hobby. Not that I'm not appreciative of the love and friendship that Christine has, nor am I sending out invitations to my pity party. I just wanted to point out the lack of masculine sympathy as far as blogging is concerned. Not a, "Tyler I'm sorry," or a "Sheesh Tyler." At this stage I would even take a curt, "Tyler, stop being such a baby," but no, I was denied of all affection and shown merely indifference. Well I hope you are all happy, you have effectively turned away another of the male persuasion away from blogging.....(and yes I do know that I by posting this on a blog, I am contradicting the above turning away, but then my point wouldn't have been made nearly as dramatically, and I think you can all appreciate how we Jeffs love our drama)!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, not all Jeffs love drama!! :) Tyler, I am sorry that you are so busy and work so hard! You are doing great though!! :)
Hey Tyler!! How is the LSAT stuff going? How's your speed reading coming along? Good luck!!!
I'll give you the same advice I gave Christine: Alcohol.
Tyler!!!! Tyler!!! Tyler!!! I am so impressed. You write a great blog. You have the gift like your dad. You express yourself very well and sound very intellectual. I love ya. You are doing great. Please don't give up on us. We really do love to hear from you.
Post a Comment