I love my house - don't get me wrong - but unfortunately, our swamp cooler is not working at the moment, and the timing could not be any better. :)
(Well, I suppose the swamp cooler could work, but that would mean flooding our downstairs neighbors again (sorry Ashley!).)
Just as the weather started to get hot, the swamp cooler decides to misbehave itself and send it's incoming water down our house and into the basement instead of using it like it's suppose to. It's actually an easy enough fix, but we just haven't gotten around to it. Why? I have no idea. We're sweating ourselves silly over here and all it would take is a little black tubing. We'll have to get around to it ASAP...which means it will be another week. :)
At least we have the air conditioner that sits in our bedroom window to keep cool at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment