"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swamp Cooler: Final Update

We fixed our swamp cooler (much sooner than the one week deadline that I predicted), and holy cow does it work. Our house went from being 84 degrees to 68 degrees. It's fantastic! In fact, it's almost too cold - but we're definitely not complaining. Now we can stay home and enjoy our house on hot summer days!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! I'm kind of glad you two are comfortable now in your little home. I guess that means I won't be seeing much of you, oh well!

Andrea said...

YEAH!!!

Leslie said...

YAHOO!!! Cooler temps are sure nice in this weather!

Miri said...

yay for the swamp cooler!

but the real reason i'm commenting is to tell you that i LOVE your new layout. it is SO CUTE.

the end.