"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged Again!!

Tagging has an interesting cycle. I seemed to get tagged all at once, and then not at all for a long time! Oh well, I really don't mind being tagged. This time Ashley tagged me.

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Tyler
2. My family
3. My friends
4. uh...teeth? (At least I better be, seeing as I've spent over a year of my life learning about them, and I'll have spent two years by the time I'm done!)
5. School (I am a professional student. Just as my mom.)
6. Food!
7. The LDS church
8. Tennis

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. "Are you sure?"
2. "You're a bum."
3. "Pumpkin."
4. "No, uh uh." (I got this one from Tyler.)
5. "I love you."
6. "Will you sign these for me?" (Checks at work...)
7. "I need a nap."
8. "Sure."

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Graduate from hygiene school!
2. Finish Nana and Addie's 50th anniversary photobook
3. Finish my mom's photobook of pictures from my wedding
4. Start scrapbooking my wedding pictures
5. Get back to my "pre-marriage" weight
6. Learn to be a better wife
7. Be a better primary/nursery teacher
8. Make new friends!

8 places I would love to go or visit:
1. California
2. the East Coast
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. England
6. Hawaii
7. Caribbean
8. Asia

8 things I need or want:
1. Loupes for school (they're super expensive!)
2. Money for boards (they're expensive too!)
3. Clothes (because the last time I really went shopping was far too long ago. We're talking years, people.)
4. Paint my kitchen
5. Learn how to cook (I'll be honest, this one's for Tyler)
6. Pay off my student loans ASAP
7. Finish fixing up my house
8. Have fun!!

I tag...anyone who read this and hasn't been tagged in a while.

1 comment:

Sami and Mark said...

Hey, i still need to take you shopping for your birthday present! When would you like to go?