"go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. love life and look for its opportunities, and forever and always be loyal to the church."
- president gordon b. hinckley -


Monday, September 3, 2012

postnatal workout

no matter how hard i try, i just can't seem to lose these last 15 pounds i gained with the twins. i'm really hoping i'm one of those people that loses weight after i'm all done breastfeeding. fingers crossed, people. fingers crossed.

in the meantime, i do what i can.

i have a work out dvd that i love love love. as you can see from the picture, it's called lindsay brin's postnatal boot camp.
 
lindsay brin started a company called moms into fitness that features a number of workouts for pregnant and postnatal women. i would highly recommend the postnatal workout to anyone wanting to lose weight - not just baby weight! i seriously think i'm in better "shape" than i was before the twins - it's just covered in baby fat.

in fact, doing jillian michael's 30-day shred after lindsay's program was noticeably easier. and the last time i did the 30-day shred was before i was ever pregnant. crazy, i know.

lindsay has a postnatal boot camp 2 that i'm really itching to buy. what can i say, i'm a workout dvd junkie.

:)

3 comments:

Karen and Todd said...

Maybe I should get this work out because The 30 day Shred is hard for me!! I've decided I hate losing weight and that I'm not good at it either...

Alex said...

I'm a workout dvde junkie too! I do a kettlebell dvd, turbo jams, p90x and brazilian butt lift! (no laughing, its has an awesome band workout for lean legs!) That is great you are doing this though. I bet you are just holding onto fat and when youre done BF you will drop it. Ive heard that is common. We women need some fat on us to BF. Just limit sweets and refined white carbs and you will def lose weight.

Amber and Ryan said...

I hate workout dvds! I only like working out at the gym..however maybe I will have to give this one a try.