Leslie "tagged" me, and I haven't posted in a while, so why not?
4 things I love about my husband:
1. he is mucho smart
2. he is very funny
3. he puts up with me
4. he is always offering a helping hand
4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Wedding Planner
2. Hitch
3. The Devil Wears Prada
4. and many others...
4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. SYTYCD
2. That 70's Show
3. Scrubs
4. Reba
4 Places I have been: *this list will NOT be impressive :)
1. Lake Tahoe
2. Ensenada
3. San Francisco
4. ...
4 People who email me regularly:
1. "UVU Announcements"
2. "Coupon Surfer"
3. American Eagle
4. Gap/Old Navy
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Bread
2. Chocolate
3. Bread
4. Chocolate
4 Places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. Spain/Italy...okay how about Europe
3. Caribbean
4. Asia
4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year:
1. being done with school!!
2. going to Hawaii?
3. Tyler going to law school
4. my sister moving to Provo
4 People I would like to tag:
1. Sami
2. Miri
3. Rachel
4. Ashley
1 comment:
Love the Halloween background...it looks like you might be as excited as I am!
Post a Comment