ya know, sometimes keeping up a blog is hard work! there are nights where i almost forget, days where i have to think long and hard about what to write about, and times where i have to delegate to tyler to write for me.
but you make it all worth it!
thank you so much for reading my blog!!
i'm always surprised by how many people comment to me about my blog. i guess i didn't realize how far-reaching it is. or how many people really do take the time to read it. it makes me feel good!
that being said...i want to do a roll-call. if you read my blog, will you simply comment "i do!" or "i read it!" i'm super curious to see who is reading it! don't be shy, i promise i don't bite. :)
in return, i will make a bigger effort to comment on your blogs, if you have one. getting comments on my blog is like christmas (almost) - very exciting for me! ...i must be a stay-at-home mom, huh?
15 comments:
I do! I look forward every night to check in on my little family! Please don't stop :):):):)
I read it! I read it! I love it too!
I for sure stalk you guys everyday!
This is Deanna btw
I read it!!
I do!!
I LOVE your blog!!! It's so much fun to see those sweet babies, and your family grow. I love your example and friendship....Don't Stop! :)
I do! But I am inconsistent at checking blogs and may have completely abandoned my own blog for Instagram because my life just isn't exciting enough to warrant entire blog posts.
I read it!
I read! I try to comment, but sometimes I give up because I don't pass the spam test!
I read it! I am so interested to see what life with twins is like. Especially because I'm doing fertility treatments so I am at a higher likelihood of having twins. Anyway. Keep blogging! You've been inspiring me lately to try to get back into posting. I admire you for doing it every day! Even if it's something small.
I do! It so relate able as a newly transitioned stay at home mom. More than that, its just entertaining writing. I always think, that Christine should have gone into writing.
I read!
I do! It was so fun to see your babies in person again. They are getting so big and they are adorable!
Ha ha, I agree comments are like Christmas=) I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your cute little kiddos=)
Post a Comment